Monday, September 6, 2010

A Change in Strands

For quite a while, I have been growing my hair out.  I thought this was a great idea, until I realized how long the "awkward in-between stage" was lasting, and how much longer it was going to last, and added the fact that I will probably end up just wearing my hair in a ponytail most of the time.  I began to wonder, "Why am I going through all of this just so I can wear my hair in a ponytail?  I could cut it and it could look really cute without me having to do very much at all."  So that is what I did. 

Here is me before the haircut. 



















And here is my hair now!





2 comments:

  1. You should have done the before picture like those weight loss ones. You know, like you have frumpy clothes on, no make-up and have no expression on your face. You did it all wrong. You look cute both ways. Well, the new style is slightly better. :)

    Love ya, Tams

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right Renee. Maybe I'll do one with more of an extreme difference sometime. I'll find a really horrible picture of me with long hair and a really awesome picture with short hair.

    ReplyDelete