Tuesday, January 1, 2013

30 Day Challenge

The last few months I've been thinking I should really start writing again. I'm not sure why I stopped. Maybe I haven't been inspired; maybe I thought it didn't matter; or maybe I've been too busy trying to wrangle all these children and keep them from burning down my house or each other! Whatever the reason, the start of a new year seemed like a good time to pick up the old writing habit and dust it off.
 
A few years ago, I made a resolution to write every single day for the next year, which lasted all of three months. This time around, I'm pregnant with my fifth child and due in February and am under no illusions that I will be able to write every single day for the next year.
 
But, I think I can handle 30 days! Whether that turns out to be the next 30 days in January, or thirty days over the course of the next year, remains to be seen, ha ha :)
 
In any case, the journey begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment