Sunday, April 11, 2010

Thumb

Tonight I sliced my thumb right open on the lid to a can of green beans.  It bled a lot and made me dizzy to look at it...I think even Aaron was a little dizzy.  I didn't go to the hospital because I don't believe in such things.  Just kidding.  I believe in going to the hospital, but only if your thumb has actually been detached from your body, not for a mere "flesh wound". 

Anyway, I think it's all going to be okay, but it is darn inconvenient.  It is amazing how many things you use your thumb for...pretty much everything.  Usually I just take for granted that my thumb is there to do my bidding.  I could turn that into some sort of analogy about it being like people in our lives and how we shouldn't take them for granted blah blah blah.  But I don't feel like it.  Having your thumb sliced really takes it out of ya.

So, until next time...be careful opening those cans!

No comments:

Post a Comment