Sunday, February 21, 2010

American Idol

What is there to say about American Idol?

I have been watching for the last two years, and I have to say, I love it. David Cook was my favorite, but Kris Allen wasn't bad.  And although I didn't watch his season and he wasn't the winner, I love Chris Daughtry.

This year is an all new crop of singers, of whom I have no favorites yet.  So far, the highlight was the "Pants on the Ground" guy.  Unfortunately, he was too old, so he didn't make it through.

I am convinced that eventually I will know someone on the show. So far, it hasn't happened.

That's about all I can really say at this point, but I will post more blogs about it as the show continues and the singers start showing us what they've really got.  In my experience, it's usually someone that you don't pay attention to in the beginning who will really pull through and shine by the end.  We'll see if it goes that way this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment