Thursday, February 18, 2010

An Effort

One of the hardest things about writing a blog every day (which I have not completely done, I am sad to say) is finding something to write about, something other people might actually care to read.  A lot of what's on my mind right now is not really interesting to anyone but me, I don't think.  And then of course if it is interesting, it's also hard to explain, and I'm tired and I don't know if I really want to go into all that.  Here are the things I've been thinking about:

Alchemy and symbolism in literature
Marriage
How the story of Thumbelina is symbolic of Christ and the Church, the "Great Romance"
Birth control or the lack thereof
The book I'm trying to write
American Idol
Harry Potter
Old friends

There you go.  I've been exceptionally exhausted today, so my brain is refusing to do any more than list the above subjects.  I realize that this particular post is a bit lacking, but dang it, I thought I'd at least make an effort. 

1 comment: