Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bear Me Up

Yesterday I had terrible day.  My jaws were aching, I felt emotionally bankrupt, and all I wanted was to hide away in my bedroom.  Unfortunately, that is not really much of an option being a mom.  I really wished that I had someone to take care of me, but instead, I found myself taking care of three little ones, and no one taking care of me.  At times like that, it's easy to feel very alone.  I'm not really sure how I made it through the day, but one way or another, I did.  I know God helped me, I asked Him to A LOT. 

So, many prayers, a nap, a heating pad on my face (yes, on my face), a good long cry, some ibuprofen and a night's sleep later, I felt much better.  I hate having days like that, but they just happen.  They're just part of life.  On days like that, I am not sure how I will make it through, yet somehow, I do.  It makes me profoundly thankful for a God who sends angels to "bear me up in their hands".

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry my dear!!!! I'm soooo proud of you. I will rub your back when I get home. Thanks for all the years together.

    ReplyDelete