Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Five Things

Five things I am thankful for, inspired by a morning at MOPS.



1.  I am thankful for my husband.  He is such a good dad, and I love how he involves himself so much in the boys' lives.  He takes good care of us all, and he took great care of me while I was recovering from my wisdom teeth being removed.  I don't know what I'd do without him.  God answered my prayers better than I could have imagined.

2.  I am thankful for Simeon.  No matter how crazy my day is, he always makes it a little brighter with his sweetness and his little grin.  The love that a baby gives is a very simple and special kind of love, and there is no doubt that they are a gift from God.  Toddlers I am not always so sure about, but babies, yes.

3.  I am thankful for Dr. Pepper.  I am trying not to drink it as much right now, but it is nice knowing such a good thing is out there in the world.

4.  I am thankful for my sister, because she just gets me.  She is one of the few people I feel like I can be 100% myself with, and that is a beautiful thing. 

5.  I am thankful that God is faithful, and He never gives up.  I'm thankful that He loves me more fiercely and determinedly than I am even capable of.  And I'm thankful that He never lets go.

No comments:

Post a Comment