Five things I am thankful for, inspired by a morning at MOPS.
1. I am thankful for my husband. He is such a good dad, and I love how he involves himself so much in the boys' lives. He takes good care of us all, and he took great care of me while I was recovering from my wisdom teeth being removed. I don't know what I'd do without him. God answered my prayers better than I could have imagined.
2. I am thankful for Simeon. No matter how crazy my day is, he always makes it a little brighter with his sweetness and his little grin. The love that a baby gives is a very simple and special kind of love, and there is no doubt that they are a gift from God. Toddlers I am not always so sure about, but babies, yes.
3. I am thankful for Dr. Pepper. I am trying not to drink it as much right now, but it is nice knowing such a good thing is out there in the world.
4. I am thankful for my sister, because she just gets me. She is one of the few people I feel like I can be 100% myself with, and that is a beautiful thing.
5. I am thankful that God is faithful, and He never gives up. I'm thankful that He loves me more fiercely and determinedly than I am even capable of. And I'm thankful that He never lets go.